http://www.one.org
I'm all fried up over you.

Sunday, May 27, 2012
I'm starting to think you are why I'm stuttering.

May nagbabalik-loob sa blogging?! Nah, it's just something I do occasionally. Tipong pag wala akong magawa o may kailangan akong ilabas na feelings. AHY.

By the way, gandang-ganda ako sa rendition ng Stuttering ni Jessica Sanchez. I won't go into further detail as to how I felt depressed when she came 2nd in American Idol, well, basta nasayangan ako. But that's not even the point of this post anyway.

There's someone who makes me stutter. Figuratively, that is. When I see this person, I kind of stop on my tracks, unable to say a word. Siguro nasa-starstruck lang ako sa hitsura nya, or I'm just intimidated by who he is.

I know he's definitely rooting for someone, and he practically made it a point that it was not me. Tanggap ko naman yun. Iniisip ko na lang, wala sa level ng kagwapuhan nya ang ganda ko. And vice versa. Feeling si Ma'am! Bitter na nga, inangat pa sarili?!

Well ang punto ko lang naman, I wanted to know him more, but due to the limited chance I have, kailangan kong lubusin yung 'rare opportunity' na yun. However, I have found, and will find it difficult, given his nature and the people around us.

Kung matanong nyo na in love ba ako o hindi, ang sagot ko dyan ay isang umaatikabong "What?"

Let's just say that with the circumstances we are bound with, I am openly smitten by his charm. Charm?! Magician?!

I'm not saying I am not open to more possibilities with him. Most likely, nothing farther than this will develop. Kung meron man, papasa na ko bilang bro or girl guru.

And to give it (not entirely) away, I really like someone who's, if not gay or effeminate, Chinese. Both would be desirable.

PS. Patay tayo dyan.

Labels: , ,




Melai walked on the sunny side.
3:17:00 AM