http://www.one.org
I'm all fried up over you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
watch them run amuck, catch them as they fall...

... and now i 'ave deserted reality and sunk into me old blogging days. (forgive me if i speak a tongue quite foreign to what you have always spoken, i forbid myself to be such a biatch at times.)

mommy! bilhan mo ko ng french accent...

tell you what, i'm in front of a nasty history book that's full of Industrial Revolution dung i can't even understand. oh hell nooooo. i'm stuck with perry.

and escape those disgusting yet fanciful thoughts on loads of duuuuung. i'm reading a fanfiction right now. oh yeah. a HP fic. goodness knows what i am up to.

mommy! i wanna french accent.

isipin nyo, napakagaganda ng foregin names. kay bongga bongga talaga. magnon. cosette. eponine. grantaire. those types of names with all the silent letters. stupidity. imagine, kung may ganyan akong name. SOSYAAAAAL! hehe.

mommy. buy me my french accent. now.



Melai walked on the sunny side.
3:47:00 AM